Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CT results

CT results


Howdy, folks.  Just thought I would take a minute and post my CT results for all to see.  From the doc:

FINDINGS: 

1. Right chemoinfusion catheter tip terminates in the upper right atrium.
Yay, my port is still there and in the right place!

2. No chest adenopathy, pleural effusion, or lung nodule. Normal tracheobronchial tree. Stable small lung scars bilaterally.
Yay, my chest looks good!

3. Normal solid abdominal organs, without evidence of metastatic disease. Normal gallbladder.
Yay, my guts look good and are in the right place!

4. A previously noted 11 x 7 mm left paraaortic lymph node now measures 8 x 5 mm (image 214 series 2). A few much smaller stable lymph nodes are noted adjacent to the aorta and vena cava.
Yay, my heart looks good!

5. A previously described 12 x 10 mm left external iliac lymph node at the left common iliac bifurcation has decreased in size and now measures 7 x 7 mm. An 8 x 5 mm left internal iliac lymph node is now barely measurable. A 10 x 9 mm right common iliac
node is also now barely measurable (image 237 series 2). There are no new or enlarging lymph nodes.
Yay, my problem lymph nodes have shrunk back down!  Only 1 is measurable!

6. Widely patent rectal anastomosis. No acute bowel abnormality. No ascites or peritoneal nodules. Stable mild left anterior pelvic scarring.
Yay, my, ummmmm, plumbing looks good!

7. A fat attenuation lesion in the left gluteus medius muscle laterally measures 5.0 x 1.3 x 3.0 cm. On 10/29/13 it measured 4.8 x 1.2 x 2.6 cm. On 10/23/12, it measured 3.6 x 0.9 x 2.2 cm. The lesion demonstrates a single subtle septation. No lytic or
blastic bone lesion is identified.
OK go ahead and giggle, I have fat in my butt that's getting bigger. 


=====
CONCLUSION: 

1. No evidence of chest metastatic disease. YAY!

2. No evidence of solid abdominal organ or peritoneal metastatic disease. YAY!

3. Clear size decrease of previously identified retroperitoneal lymph nodes in the pelvis and lower abdomen. No new or enlarging retroperitoneal lymph nodes. YAY!

4. Slowly growing lipomatous tumor in the left gluteus medius muscle. The tumor demonstrates a single subtle septation. The main considerations include a slowly growing lipoma and a low grade liposarcoma. Um, so I have fat in my butt getting bigger.  Doc says it's most likely benign and will keep an eye on it.

So I'm on the cusp of my sixth round of chemo and am rocking quite a chest cold.  I talked to the doctor today and he said to come in anyway, so I may be utterly miserable this weekend.  Keep praying, and I'll keep updating!


No comments:

Post a Comment