Friday, March 14, 2014

The big reveal

"Believe that God is with you in your struggle.  He is always for you and never against you." -Michael S. Barry "A Reason for Hope."

The Big Reveal


I have now finished the sixth, and NOT final round of chemo.  Doc says since my body is responding so well to the chemo the board has recommended three more rounds of chemo, with a CT scan after the second round. UGH.  I guess I can do it, what choice do I have?  Then we'll see about radiation.

In other news, please keep my dad in your prayers - he's having surgery on Tuesday (3/18) for an irregular heartbeat.  They are going to try to shock it into a regular heartbeat.

Finally, it took six rounds, but the hair has finally gone...

What do you think?  Leave a comment.

"Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.  I say to the Lord, 'You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.'" -Psalm 16:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment